Monday 19 June 2017

A LETTER TO THE PEOPLE OF DADE COUNTY, FLORIDA AND OF THE WORLD, CONCERNING MURDERS AND CORRUPTION IN DADE COUNTY, FLORIDA


I’m in need of any information you can provide me with concerning any African Americans who were killed by Dade County, Florida law enforcement officials and the Dade County, Florida State Attorney didn’t prosecute the case.  Also, I’m in need of any information you have on any type of corruption involving the Dade County Florida State Attorney, Dade County Florida Medical Examiner and Miami-Dade Police Department.  
If you have any newspaper articles or documents you can provide me on any of the foregoing, please send them to my friend Jeremy who manages this blog.  I believe he’ll show me kindness in getting me copies of whatever documents, information, etc. you mail him.  Thank you for your kindness.  
Please share this blog with your friends and anybody you believe can help me with obtaining this information and anybody you believe would like to join us in our fight for the value of life.  Please sign our petition on Change.org entitled THE LIFE OF BLACK, MENTALLY DISABLED MUSLIM PRISONER DARREN RAINEY DOES MATTER.

Harold Hempstead, a.k.a. The Caged Crusader, Tennessee Department of Corrections, USA, May, 2017.

No comments: